We're so happy you're here and ready to dance with us! Clicking the "Register" button below will take you to our online registration software. After doing so, please choose the link that says "CREATE OR ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT".
In order to participate in virtual classes, you will need to download the Zoom app either to your computer, tablet or phone. Zoom is free and super easy to set up! Here's the step-by-step instructions:
1. Go to www.zoom.us and click on the blue button in the upper right hand corner that says "Sign Up, It's Free"
2. Put in your email address and click "Sign Up"
3. Open your email inbox and find the message titled "Please activate your Zoom account" (It might be in your junk folder). Click on Activate Account.
4. Put in your first name, last name and pick a password for your Zoom account. Click "Continue"
5. The next step allows you to invite your colleagues. This is optional so just click "Skip this Step"
6. That's it! Now that you're signed up, you just need to install Zoom on whatever device the dancer wants to take class on (computer, tablet or smartphone). For Computers go to www.zoom.us/download and click the blue button that says Download. For tablets or smartphones search for Zoom Cloud Meetings in your app store (should be blue with a white camera on it) and install it.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems or questions.